Kitimat General Hospital Foundation
Office Coordinator Position
Are you a self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision, have excellent communication and public relation skills and looking for a flexible part-time job? This permanent 20 hour/week position allows some flexibility on hours and days worked and may be just what you’re looking for.
The Office Coordinator reports to the President and Board of Directors of the Kitimat General Hospital Foundation and is responsible for the day to day administrative activities of the Foundation office. This includes recording and acknowledging all monetary gifts received, coordinating fund raising activities, attending Board of Directors meetings and over-seeing general administration of the Foundation. This individual is required to be a positive representative of the Hospital Foundation in liaising with hospital staff, the Hospital Auxiliary, community partners and organizations.
A positive, extroverted attitude is required, along with a strong sense of respect, responsibility and commitment to members of the community. Knowledge of office procedures and office management, strong organizational skills and writing ability, as well as computer skills such as word processing and spreadsheets are essential.
- January 2019 - A good start to 2019 for the hospital foundation
- December, 2018 - Dementia Facility moves another step forward
- December, 2018 - Christmas Coffee House a treat for hospital patients
- November, 2018 - Firefighters Add Fuel to Hospital Foundation's Fundraising Drive
- October, 2018 - Dementia facility one step closer
- October, 2018 - Supporting Love You campaign, supporting Kitimat General
- October, 2018 - Kitimat joins campaign to purchase cataract microscope
- March, 2018 - Residents step forward to help Kitimat General Hospital fund
- February, 2018 - Kitimat General Hospital receives two large donations
- December, 2017 - Kitimat General Hospital Fund receives two donations
- December, 2017 - Kitimat Hospital one step closer to colonoscope
- July, 2017- Ladies Legion digs deep for new colonoscope
- May, 2017 - KGH Spring benefit dinner a great success!
- December, 2014 - Piano donated to furniture swap finds home in Kitimat General Hospital
- July, 2014 - Hospital Foundation makes first major purchase for Kitimat hospital
- November, 2013 - Hospital Foundation launches campaign to buy portable ultrasound machine